Kids 3 pack Bright Age 4-8
Kids Comfort Collection
These washable, reusable, 100% cotton masks are made of a high quality, breathable, outer layer, and soft 100% cotton jersey inner that feels soft on your face. Elastic straps secure behind ears.
The printed fabric designs are fun and unique for all ages. Quantities are limited to any given print. Once a print is sold out, it may not be back in stock. Variations will occur within each print and how the patterns line up during sewing; we do not guarantee products to match photos exactly.
These masks are the perfect item to keep in your car for the whole family to use during cold and flu season, cleaning dusty rooms, or airplane travel.
CHILD: Ages 4-8
- Child models pictured are ages 8 and 11. Mask is also reversible in that bias can be worn on top or bottom of the face depending on your comfort desire. Please note, for this reason, the fabric patterns vary in orientation.
- Pink Rainbow, Aqua Rainbow, Gator, Cars, Airplane, Sloth, Gray, Purple, Aqua fit kids age 4-7
- Pen & Ink, West End, Knightsbridge, London, Knightsbridge, Surfs Up, Strawberry, Petals fit age 4-11 -- Child masks listed above are the same dimensions for the fabric, but the elastic we used on these new designs is a little more stretchy. If your child has a larger face and is 9-11 I wouldn't recommend this mask, but if your 9-11 year old is smaller then these should fit. Please see image of a model with brown hair--she is 11.
- Child measurements : 4 inches (chin to nose) x 6.5 inches wide
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- Includes three masks
- Bias on the mask for extra contour around the bridge of the nose or the chin depending on how you want to wear it.
- Nose seam provides a little extra room to breathe.
- No pocket for the filter.
- Wash the mask in warm or hot water before using it for the first time.
- It is recommended to wash the mask after every use.
- The fabric for our masks has been pre-washed to maintain shape and size. However, it is 100% cotton and may still shrink if dried in the dryer. We recommend tumbling dry on low or line dry for best results.
PLEASE NOTE: Before using masks on children, please consult your healthcare professional for best practices. This is not a substitute for N95 or surgical masks and is NOT FDA approved. Our masks, if used correctly, will help contribute to lessening person-to-person droplet transmission. Products from this collection are manufactured in the USA. This is a personal use item and thus cannot be returned.